Hello! If you read my last post about minimalism, you might be confused as to why I have more product empties. I am not buying more beauty products, but I am trying to use up all of the products I currently have. Getting that out-of-the-way, let’s jump into my product empties.
- Alba Botanica Deep Clean Astringent ~ I like the ingredients in this product and this really helps me when I have bad breakouts. Although, when my skin is clear I don’t prefer this because it is too harsh.
- Batiste Dry Shampoo (Tropical) ~ Love! Enough said.
- Carol’s Daughter Hair Milk Cleansing Conditioner ~ In the winter my hair is extremely dry and I think this product is great for curly/coarse hair. This is one of the better cleansing conditioners I have used (also called co-wash). I will link my other reviews at the end of this post.
- Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser ~ This is an old favorite. Great for sensitive skin and a very simple product.
- Hawaiian Tropic Face SPF ~ SPF is an essential part of skin care. This one is affordable and protects my skin. Sometimes it makes my skin a little greasy, but that is my only complaint.
- Skin Daily Serum ~ I purchased this on Amazon because it’s hard to find in stores. The ingredients are all natural and really nourish your skin. I used to have irritated cheeks and this soothed and healed my cheeks. I highly recommend this if you have red/irritated skin.
Check out my other beauty posts
I hope this was helpful. Thanks for reading!
Connect with me!