I’m usually not a fan of resolutions. People often break their New Year Resolutions because of unrealistic expectations. However, I think it is important to set goals and trying is always better than sitting on your butt. I want to share some of my goals and maybe it will give you inspiration as well.
- Stop comparing myself to others.
- Make plans to travel.
- Write more.
- Stick with my blog and Instagram.
- Buy new camera.
- Get back into minimalism.
- Continue to spread the vegan message and create more plant-based recipes.
- Make working out more of a priority.
- Stay consistent with my school work.
- Say yes to trying new things.
- Learn more about food photography and nature photography.
- Finish my eBook.
I don’t make strict goals and I am not a fan of resolutions, but I do like to make goals periodically throughout the year. I have already been working on some of these and some are from last year. I don’t get upset with myself if I don’t accomplish one of my goals, I just try to constantly give my best effort. I’m sure I will come up with new goals throughout the year. Maybe I will do an update to this post in a couple months to explain my progress.
Last Year’s Post…
Thanks for reading! Let me know in the comments what goals you are working on.