More than 30 vegan breakfast and brunch recipes! Guys, I’m excited to announce that I finally finished my ebook! Scroll down to find out the details.
This ebook has something for everyone and is suitable for both vegans and omnivores. I separated this ebook into 6 sections and included a bonus section.
- The Classics: these recipes are brunch classics turned vegan.
- Pancakes With a Twist: In this section, I share my most-loved pancake and crepe recipes.
- Time to Toast: Everyone already knows how to make toast. I debated whether or not to include this section. However, it’s simple and it’s a realistic part of my routine.
- If You Want to Be Healthy Part I: For those wanting a light breakfast, I included two healthy sections. In part I, I share oatmeal recipes. Some are traditional and others are more unique, but all of them are yummy!
- If You Want to Be Healthy Part II: Part II consists of smoothies, smoothie bowls, and juices. This section has your basic vegan meals, you know, the kind that Instagrammers post.
- The Misfits: The misfits are items that didn’t quite fit into the other categories. My favorites from this section are the simple bread loaf and chocolate berry scones. I can’t forget to mention the bonus material, which contains a grocery guide and bonus recipes.
I want to highlight a few of my top picks. Where do I begin? The biscuits and gravy recipe is the definition of comfort food. The sweet & simple crepes are a go-to. I love the berry and chocolate scones. My homemade bread and potato pancakes are tied for first! I’ve tested all of the recipes at least three times. 95% of the recipes are easy and use accessible ingredients (not to mention amazing).
How You Can Purchase
This ebook is only $5! I’m using the website payhip. You can purchase using this link, you can purchase through the menu button, or you can click the ebook photo on the sidebar. I recommend downloading it onto a laptop because of the file size. You will need adobe acrobat or some way to view PDF files, which most computers already have installed. It’s straightforward! If you have issues downloading it, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I just want to say thank you! I appreciate everyone that follows along. This ebook took quite a while and I am thankful for your patience. If you choose not to purchase this ebook, no worries, but please consider sharing this post!