My semester is officially over and I am looking forward to my summer break. On the rare occasion that I have free time, I like to write down my intentions or goals at that moment.
Here is what I wrote down for my “summer goals”:
- Have fun! This is an obvious one, but I often need to remind myself to not take things so seriously.
- Take day trips. I don’t have any trips planned, but I would still like to go on smaller trips or spontaneous road trips.
- Post once a day on my vegan Instagram account. I typically post every two days, but it’s becoming more serious now so I am wanting to post every day.
- Two blog posts per week. I haven’t been very consistent lately, so hopefully writing this down will keep me accountable.
- Consistently take nature photos. I already do this and I want to keep doing this consistently.
- Go to Monument Rock. This is a place near me and it has giant rock formations. I’ve been meaning to visit this place, but for whatever reason I just haven’t.
- Make money. I am continuing to work over the summer. I plan on saving more money.
- Work on my ebook. I made a little update on Instagram. I am still working on my ebook, but it’s not just smoothies now. It is going to be different breakfast and brunch related recipes.
- Keep in touch with friends. Most of you might know that I am in college. My friends all live in different cities. I want to make more of an effort this summer to keep in touch and visit them.
- Work on new recipes. This is more social media related. I want to continue to recipe test for my blog/Instagram.
- Buy my site. I have been hesitating to do this because of the cost, but I want to finally own my domain. I also want to buy it so I can enable adsense etc.
- Journal more often. I have been really slacking on this lately. I journaled a lot last summer and it really helped. I definitely need to get back into it because I have only been writing to-do lists.
Thanks for reading! I thought I would do this post to give you all an update and hopefully inspire more people to set intentions for the summer. Let me know in the comments if you have any summer plans?
Check out these other posts!